DIY GAZEBO SPECIFICATIONS
We have designed this page to fully explain our DIY Gazebo Kits.
Our DIY Gazebo kits come in a variety of styles such as:
- Bali Huts
- African Thatching
- Canadian Cedar Shingle Roofing
- Ironwood Shingle Roofing
- Sunbrella Roofing
- Shingle Gazebos
- Colorbond Gazebos
- Summerhouse Range
- Patio Kits
We have the ability to use our team to fabricate anything to your needs, so even if our standard designs are not to your requirements we can custom build one to suit you. Simply contact us on 1300 788 929 or fill in contact form below and we will work with you to make your dream project come true.
Each individual DIY Gazebo kit is created by us either in our 1200 sqm facility located on the Gold Coast or our 900 sqm facility in Sydney.
If you visit the Gold Coast, come to the Tropical Lifestyle Super Store and you will see our massive range of over 24 Gazebos on display at 9 Upton st Bundall (just behind Surfers Paradise). We have been in the same location for 27 years believe us when we say you have never seen anything like our Super Store!
Located on 1400 sqm of prime retail space in the heart of the Gold Coast bulk goods retail precinct, we have not only over 24 gazebos on display but also a massive range of bamboo fencing, over 30 working water features, 2000 individual garden ornaments and statues from all over the world, and more.
If you are on the Gold Coast, visiting Tropical Lifestyle Superstore is a must do!
Once You Have a Style
Once you have decided on Gazebo style you prefer, the Tropical Lifestyle team will carefully go over your exact situation.
We will ask you questions like:
- What type of ground are you sitting your new gazebo onto? we want to make sure you have everything you need to have your project run smoothly.
- Is the ground level? if need be we can supply longer posts to compensate for un level ground.
- Would you like hand rails or decks? we can supply these pre made and ready to suit your new kit.
- Do you need your gazebo in a hurry? if needed, in most cases we can fast track your order through our factory allowing you to have your gazebo for your special event .. but please remember it is best to order early to avoid disappointment.
Once we have all the above questions answered we just take a 10% deposit, and we then begin fabrication of your new gazebo. We have a team of experienced tradesmen working in our team that make sure when your DIY Gazebo kit arrives to you it is in excellent condition and fits together well.
Generally each DIY Gazebo kit comes with the following:
- Pre cut, pre stained or pre painted frame work using the finest materials.
- MarkOur unique industry leading Bali kicker system hidden joins, more overhang , longer lasting thatch.
- MarkCorrect roofing material Thatching, Colorbond, African reed, Rosewood, shingles and modern roofing, the choice is yours.
- MarkAny cupola, crown, ridge tiles, finials you require to make your DIY kit look authentic many competitors offer this as an extra option. We want your gazebo or Bali hut to look as authentic as possible.
- MarkGalvanised Batten Screws to screw your new DIY gazebo together.
- MarkGalvanised bolts, nuts and washers.
- MarkCorrect size and length posts you require generally 3.0 m. Our competitors generally only offer 2.4 m long and charge extra for anything else.
- MarkTouch up stain Note we only use premium stains Bristol or Sikkens. Many competitors use low quality Cooee or other no name brand stains with a life of only 6 - 9 months.
- MarkScrews or fasteners to fit your hips or ridge with colorbond roofs they will be colour matched to your roof colour.
- MarkEngineered design you will find many DIY gazebos in the market are not engineered. This can cause you safety problems down the track. Dont risk your family's well being and safety.
- MarkDetailed instructions - normally around 35 pages. Many of our competitors offer just 2- 3 pages.
Our DIY Gazebos and Bali Huts include many items as standard that our competitors do not even offer as options we are so confident in our end product, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our DIY kits. No other gazebo company offers this guarantee.
All our DIY Gazebo kits are packaged correctly for transport, they are put onto pallets for easy loading during transport and on arrival can easily be hand unloaded.
Each package is clearly marked and written on your connote.
Once your order leaves our depot you are able to track your order online; we give you your own personal tracking number so you can locate your new gazebo as it makes its way to you.
After arrival of your DIY kit all you have to do is erect your new gazebo and then spend many years sitting back relaxing, admiring your handy work.
To order your new Gazebo simply call us on 1300 788 929 or fill in the contact form below if you have a specific enquiry.
Available Colorbond Colours:
Note: all Colourbond roofs are CGI profiles